Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rosie Cheeks

I just finished reading your comments to Dad. Again, thank you so much for your love and support, your prayers and concern and your faith and hope. Mom was just joking (at least I think she was joking) with Dad that she wanted to invite the Utah Jazz to visit him. He replied that he has so much support from people that he knows and loves that why would he need a visit from a stranger? So thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Are you ready to be inspired? Dad rode twelve miles on his bike today! That's one hour on the bike for a man who has been given the worst news a guy can get and just keeps fighting. I am in awe of his strength and fortitude.

He was given two paks of platelets yesterday so his cheeks are rosy today and he feels OK. He was also given a picc line yesterday. He is pretty tired today so hopefully he is able to rest.

Thank you again for checking in on him. We love you.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Uncle Earl!!!! I can't even do 5 minutes on the elliptical. Love you, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good. I'm lucky to go 15 minutes on the bike, if and when i do it at all. Keep up the good work Earl. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Earl you show off! I can't do twelve miles on a good day. Guess I will have to start now. You amaze me! Keep it up. You have such an incredible family surrounding you and that is because of the incredible people that raised them. Even under the toughest situations you are still leading by example. Love you all
    Barbie Molgard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Earl I and Earl II, you both look great. Wish I could have heard that monster roar. Maybe next time. Earl your a great example I have a hard time getting off the couch, let alone exercising. You are also a great example of faith and love.
    Thank you so much.
    love Warren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I met Earl II and Earl III

    ReplyDelete