Monday, November 15, 2010

Amazing Man


Dad is feeling about the same today, tired, tired and more tired. He had a good weekend with lots of friends and family. Robert and Liz drove out from Iowa again and along with mom's Christmas decorations, Liz made it feel like the holidays with all of her yummy cooking! (Thank you Liz, I gained 6 lbs!) He was also able to make it to Earl and Tifiny's for one of their amazing Sunday dinners.


Robert also found out that dad has out-lived 90% of case studies, so GREAT JOB DAD!!! We are grateful that he has such a positive attitude and is fighting so hard. What a great example he is to us. We couldn't have asked for better parents and are grateful for our family and know that no matter what, Families Are Forever!


I just want to say I love you dad and you truly are one of my very best friends. You've always been there for me and I know that you would do anything for any of your children. You have been the best dad and I appreciate you more than you could ever imagine. Thanks for being you!


Love, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kuya Earl. Wow! Sounds like a party everyday. You have such a wonderful family and amazing support group. We're thinking of you and we keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We love ya...
    Rossana & Family

    ReplyDelete