Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Home Daddy!




I didn't realize just how empty and incomplete this house was until Mom and Dad came home and filled in all the emptiness.

It's SO great to have them home.

The babies all really missed Grandpa. They had some big hugs waiting for him; and the ones with runny noses are very upset at not receiving kisses.

April made a delicious feast including Dad's favorites: steak and shrimp, plus salmon, asparagus, zucchini, squash rolls and fruit.

We are so grateful and happy to have Dad out of the hospital and back home where he belongs and where he is needed!

He will be able to stay here for the next two to three weeks while they try to find a perfect match for his Bone Marrow Transplant.


leaving the hospital

We Love You

Marley wuvs Grampa!

On his own couch

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're home, dad. I wish I could have been there to welcome you. I was thinking about you all day. I can't wait to come visit you at home this weekend.

    Love, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! What great news. That made my night. Hope that you guys all get some quality time together as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear the great news...Sounds like a happy homecoming reunion!

    ate Susan, I'll give you a call tomorrow...

    Teena

    ReplyDelete