Monday, August 1, 2011

Precious Pictures

Here is just a tiny sampling of our impromptu photo shoot yesterday. A great, big, HUGE thank you to our sweet Sara for capturing these moments so perfectly. If you are in the Utah area and need a fabulous photographer, I would highly recommend her. She's amazing; as you can see.

Dad and his boys (minus Earl and Bob)
Daddy's Daughters
Dad and 3 of his 10 siblings
Handsome Dad





Sara, we just can't thank you enough for these priceless treasures. We love you so much. We will always treasure this gift. THANK YOU!

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful!! What a wonderful friend you guys have. So glad you were able to capture your love for one another.

    One of our scarament speakers quoted Jimmy Valvano on Sunday - couldn't help but think of you!
    "Cancer can take away all my physical ability. It cannot touch my mind; it cannot touch my heart; and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever."

    Much love and prayers!
    Brooke Cazier and family (friends of Conway and your amazing daughter Diana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family. Wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing. I love you all. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a couple of comments but I don't know if they are working from up here in Fruit Heights. They are fantastic pictures and you all look happy! Earl looks fabulous, and wide a wake. Glad to see the pictures, I have a few more Marine things to bring to Earl yet, hope to see him soon. You all stay healthy and may "GOD" be with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture's, Love all of you too.
    Warren

    ReplyDelete