Friday, August 12, 2011

Miraculous


I can't thank you enough for your prayers. Your faith is working miracle after miracle.

Robert is on his way home.

Earl's father-in-law is sitting up on his bed today and talking to to his family.

And my daddy is home!
These are truly miracles that can only have been brought about by the faith and prayers being sent heavenward. We have a loving father in heaven who is mindful of us and hears our prayers. We are so grateful to each of you and especially to Him.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news all around! I have no doubt your family is surrounded by angels. I hope my dad is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in the power of miracles and prayer. I am so happy to read about your good news today. I hope that things will continue!

    ReplyDelete