Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Readmitted Again

I was about to sit down to post about the great visit I had with Dad last night. Although he was freezing cold despite having a pile of blankets on him, and though some persistent nausea was bothering him, he was in great spirits and we had a wonderful visit.

The doctors took him off the morphine which made such a difference. He has been back to his non-confused-all-the-time self again.

But he went in to the Cancer Institute this morning and the doctors have admitted him back into St. Mark's Hospital again.

They say he shouldn't be as tired and nauseated as he has been. They are going to do some tests to make sure the Leukemia is not in his brain.

Please continue your fervent prayers on behalf of our sweet Daddy. We want him back. And we want him back for good!

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of you guys constantly. We are praying for you and will continue to do so. All our love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is Aimee (Proctor) Ellis- I just wanted Earl to know I've been following his blog for a while now and wanted to let him know I was thinking and praying for him. What an inspiration he has been to me my whole life and continues to be. I Hope and pray for your family! May the Lord continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete