Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank You, Dad




Dear Dad,

Thank you.

I hope everyone who reads your blog, who loves you and hopes all the best for you will take the time this Memorial Day to think of you and thank you for your service. It is thanks to heroes like you that we enjoy the freedoms this wonderful country provides. And it is thanks to your example that I have grown up with pride and honor for our country.

Thank you for your selfless sacrifices. I hope you are able to enjoy your holiday. I hope you get some sunshine and lots and lots of food!

I love you.

Semper fi,

Diana




3 comments:

  1. Now we know where the Rose boys get their good looks from...their dad Earl!

    Thank you for everything you have done for our country Brother Rose. The older I get the more I can appreciate all that the people who serve in the military sacrifice for our freedom.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to add my thanks too Earl. I have always been so proud of my brothers for the service they have given our country. I still want to hear about football in the typhoon.
    I love and appreciate you so much. Take care of yourself. Only a month until the reunion.
    Love,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dad,
    We feel the same way about you and our country as Diana wrote. I always cry at the fireworks because I think of you out there fighting for our country.
    Thank you for being such a great role model to all of us!
    Love you so much!!! Karen & April

    ReplyDelete